Why Rock in Red?
There are tens of thousands of people and their families living with FASD who:
- Need friends and understanding.
- Need support to live safely in our communities.
- Need to participate in life and have purpose.
The color RED often signifies life!
- Red signals stop and take immediate action.
- Red is a warm, strong and positive color.
- Red is energizing and stands out.
Red excites emotions and motivates us to take action!
Red signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities. Red promotes ambition and determination. Red is strong-willed and can give confidence to those who are shy or lacking in willpower.
For Mac’s Sake – Let’s do it!
Jump on board – try for 9 km in 9 days to swim, shop, work, walk, run, drive in your red shoes…
June 1 through September 9.
Like Us and SHARE our materials with friends, media, and family.
It’s all about fun and spreading awareness!
Sign up for our e-news.