Will you join us?
6th Anniversary of Red Shoes Rock – 2019
Around the World in 99 Days
Red Shoes start conversations,
it is just something about red shoes.
– Yvonne Williams
Get your FREE Where in the World is Mackie?
Mac says 15.6 Million People, 73 languages
and 91 countries is NOT ENOUGH!!!!!
Mac needs you to help the
WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT FETAL ALCOHOL
Bring him into your local Red Shoe Rock community.
We are a grassroots movement to build understanding of FASD and increase participation of FASDay International Celebrations on September 9.
We honored the pioneers of FASD.
Their hard work got us where we are today. Let us not lose site of what they discovered to help our journey today.
- Bonnie Buxton(FASDay, FASWorld – Parent)
- Brian Philcox (FASDay, FASWorld – Parent)
- Teresa Kellerman (Best of FASD – Parent)
- Bruce Richie (FASlink)
- Val Surbey (FASlink – Parent)
- Ann Streissguth (Research Washington)
- Jocies DeVries (FASTimes/Iceberg – Parent)
- Vicky McKinney (FASTimes/IceBerg)
- Linda LeFever (FASTimes/IceBerg)
- Ann Waller (FASTimes/IceBerg)
- Delinda McCann (FASTimes/IceBerg)
- Patti Munter (Founder, NOFAS)
- Kathy Mitchell (NOFAS – Parent)
- Deb Evensen (FAS Alaska – Educator)
- Susan Rose (New York City – FASSN – Advocate)
- Kee Warner (WhiteCrow Village)
- Audrey Salahub (Asante Center – Parent)
- Jan Lutke (FASD Connections – Parent)
- Hon. Susan Carlson (founder, Mofas)
- Pi Nian Chang (FASD Clinic University of Minnesota – Diagnostician)
- Kenneth Lyons Jones (Better Beginnings – Researcher/Diagnostician)
- Robin LaDue (Journey Through the Healing Circle)
- Dr. Paul Lemoine (Discovery)
- Dr. Christy Ulleland (Discovery)
- Dr. David Smith (Discovery)
- Elizabeth “Anne” Russell (Australia family support)
- Peggy Oba (FASIN – Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Information Network)
- Dr. Kathy Sulik (Researcher)
- Sue Miers (NOFASD Australia – Parent)
- Barb Wybrecht (Parent/Professionl)
- Judith Kleinfeld (Author/Professional)
- Elizabeth Elliott (Australia – Professional)
- Neroli Endacott Australia – Parent)
- Antonia (Rathbun) Lindsay (Art Therapist)
- Stay tuned for the next pioneer – we will continue to honor our pioneers throughout 2019 – We THANK ALL OF YOU!
(To nominate someone, please send us an email)
We looked back from our Ancient History with the help of Peggy Oba.
We launched Furry: The Little Penguins That Could
Designed to empower friendships, acceptance and inclusion for children.
A curriculum and shared reading program for educators and families of children 3 to 8 years old.
Furry is the Gold recipient of the prestigious Mom’s Choice Awards
Furry and Mac stepped out with our Bully Prevention Campaign
- Red Shoes Rock and Welch’s supplied some great and fun to make non-alcoholic holiday recipes
- Red Shoes Rock initiated the beginning of the “Our Choice” standing together to support people operating machinery, driving or carrying our future.
- We helped support the first Red Shoe Rock micro-business (details to be revealed in 2019)
Where are we now?
We will continue to have fun and share the latest research, projects and programs empowering persons with FASD. May we use this research and information, along with the knowlege of the past to move forward for the next generation.
Where do we need to go?
Let’s ask the questions, so we can discover new answers.
Or if you have someone special you
want to share with the world, let us know who.