Will you join us?
5th Anniversary of Red Shoes Rock
Around the World in 99 Days
Red Shoes start conversations,
it is just something about red shoes.
– Yvonne Williams
Get your FREE Where in the World is Mackie?
Mac says 45 languages
and 63 countries is NOT ENOUGH!!!!!
Mac needs you to help the
WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT FETAL ALCOHOL
Bring him into your local Red Shoe Rock community.
We are a grassroots movement to build understanding of FASD and increase participation of FASDay International Celebrations on September 9.
We honor the pioneers of FASD.
Their hard work got us where we are today. Let us not lose site of what they discovered to help our journey today.
- Bonnie Buxton(FASDay, FASWorld – Parent)
- Brian Philcox (FASDay, FASWorld – Parent)
- Teresa Kellerman (Best of FASD – Parent)
- Bruce Richie (FASlink)
- Val Surbey (FASlink – Parent)
- Ann Streissguth (Research Washington)
- Jocies DeVries (FASTimes/Iceberg – Parent)
- Vicky McKinney (FASTimes/IceBerg)
- Linda LeFever (FASTimes/IceBerg)
- Ann Waller (FASTimes/IceBerg)
- Delinda McCann (FASTimes/IceBerg)
- Patti Munter (Founder, NOFAS)
- Kathy Mitchell (NOFAS – Parent)
- Deb Evensen (FAS Alaska – Educator)
- Susan Rose (New York City – FASSN – Advocate)
- Kee Warner (WhiteCrow Village)
- Audrey Salahub (Asante Center – Parent)
- Jan Lutke (FASD Connections – Parent)
- Hon. Susan Carlson (founder, Mofas)
- Pi Nian Chang (FASD Clinic University of Minnesota – Diagnostician)
- Kenneth Lyons Jones (Better Beginnings – Researcher/Diagnostician)
- Robin LaDue (Journey Through the Healing Circle)
- Dr. Paul Lemoine (Discovery)
- Dr. Christy Ulleland (Discovery)
- Dr. David Smith (Discovery)
- Elizabeth “Anne” Russell (Australia family support)
- Peggy Oba (FASIN – Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Information Network)
- Dr. Kathy Sulik (Researcher)
- Sue Miers (NOFASD Australia – Parent)
- Barb Wybrecht (Parent/Professionl)
- Judith Kleinfeld (Author/Professional)
- Elizabeth Elliott (Australia – Professional)
- Neroli Endacott Australia – Parent)
- Antonia (Rathbun) Lindsay (Art Therapist)
- Stay tuned for the next pioneer – we will continue to honor our pioneers throughout 2018 – We THANK ALL OF YOU!
(To nominate someone, please send us an email)
And we took a history tour from Ancient History to current
(to be published by Peggy Oba at a recent date)
Where are we now?
We share the latest research, projects and programs empowering persons with FASD. May we use this research and information, along with the knowlege of the past to move forward for the next generation.
Where do we need to go?
Let’s ask the questions, so we can discover new answers.
Or if you have someone special you
want to share with the world, let us know who.